Sleeping is a bit more uncomfortable when tossing and turning and every so often I catch myself on my back...so then I flip back over to one side or the other...
I still feel really great and still love every second of being pregnant. :)
The nausea that revisited has again disappeared....which is good.
My sister-in-law, Melissa seems to think that I have started to 'drop' a bit...so that is exciting. I heard with the first pregnancy this can happen a few weeks from when I actually go in to labor...which makes sense. It's just exciting to know that the process may have started....yay!
Most people seem to think that I will have Logan before his due date....I guess we'll see. :)
We packed most of our stuff in our hospital bag, so that is good....we need to add a couple more things this week and we'll be really ready to go! Does anybody have any item out of the ordinary that they can think of that we'll need?? Please suggest... :)
5 comments:
Hand-held video games (solitaire, etc.)...the TV in my labor room was waaaay across the room, and I couldn't see it well, especially since I had to stay on my side the whole time. And I couldn't focus on any one thing for more than 5 minutes or so, anyway.
Also, snacks for Daddy, and sports drinks (Gatorade, Powerade).
Gum, chap stick, smelly lotions, sugar free suckers (they don't make you hungry then), Ipod, Notebook paper and pen, Call List, What to Expect 1st year (if you don't have it I do), really warm socks, Extra Pillow case, nail file, ponytail things, extra batteries, and cell phone charger.
I am sure I will think of more LOL-- but that will get you started.
melissa
look at those skinny legs!!!
If you bring smelly lotions, make sure it is one that you do not use all the time - the smell of "energizing tangerine" always takes me back to that less-than-pleasant place of being in labor, and can actually bring on mild cramping.
The one thing I wish I had taken was truly soft TP. The label at the hospital claims to be soft stuff but is more like sand paper. Take the best money can buy and some wet butt wipes. God Bless. Amy
Post a Comment