That is my new name for Buddy. He is a year and a half...so he still has some puppy tendencies. He has had free roam of the house (no crate) for a year now...and sure from time to time I have lost a shoe or two....or a piece of mail....just random dumb things. He has never destroyed anything major (which I am very thankful for...especially since our couch is lined with about 12 pillows that could easily be a fighting match).
Anywho, this past weekend he destroyed one of my green flip-flops, Logan's pacifier-medication dispenser, took Logan's swing mobile (it was hiding in the stroller...apparently not very well) - he did not chew this, luckily I caught him in time, he stole my shopping list - again I caught him before he chewed it up. AH! This was all in 24 hours. This was all stuff he's had access to for several weeks.
I think he can really sense that something will happen soon...and he's acting out.
Although, yesterday and today he was an angel....he just had to get it out of his system. :) I am curious once Logan arrives if he will go through this stage again...I hope not!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment