Well Sweetest Day, landmark week 38, came...and went....without Logan arriving. So yes, while it would've been cool to have him exactly a year after he was conceived, that's okay....he's still waiting to make a grand entrance.
Sleeping is still a bit more uncomfortable than before....just feels heavier to swing the ol' belly from the right side to the left side. And can I just say how much Tums has made this pregnancy so much better? I would say a good 6 out of 7 nights a week I wake up around 2am (ish) nearly choking because the heartburn has reached an awful point. I take a tums, a few breathers...and poof I can go back to sleep like nothing!
I really haven't had too many weird dreams about babies.....but I finally did have a couple... The other night I dreamt that I had my 'bloody show' or mucus plug thingy falling out.... Then the next night I dreamt that I went to breastfeed Logan for the first time and it was perfect....the nurses were very impressed that Logan and I were both like pros. Yeah....I don't expect that to be the case at all!!!
This past Thursday, Logan wasn't very active at all. Every time I would start thinking, 'hm...he's not moving so much, maybe I should try this or that...' then he throw a kick my way. And I did my usual kick counts in which he passed...but he wasn't rolling around like usual. Well...he has made up for it since...he must've just had an off day.
The week did fly by though, so that is great. :) At work some people are saying that I've dropped or this or that....but the girl that I'm training at work keeps telling Logan to stay put! We'll see.....
No comments:
Post a Comment