Monday, October 13, 2008

Week 37

So Saturday was not only John's birthday....but Week 37 for the pregnancy! Logan is now definitely considered full-term.

I still feel absolutely wonderful. :)

My sleeping has become a little uncomfortable....either some nights of tossing and turning a lot...or a leg or side aching from laying on the right or left side only...

I so miss laying flat on my back (but read you shouldn't do that for long periods of time as Logan could lay on some important cord...and it's not good for either of us).

Logan still bounces around...during the same times he always has. Despite some people saying that he won't move as much, or he'll move like crazy, I really haven't noticed much of a change. When I'm still after I've just eaten, he'll still be active. When I'm busy at work or at home, he still just lies low..throws in a kick or a wiggle every so often...but no big change.

We do have our bag packed...with most everything. Thanks everybody for the input. It's funny as I've talked with different people over 'what to pack' or even other odds and ends things. Some people say 'you don't need this' and others will say the exact opposite 'I couldn't live without this'. So it just goes to show...that it is SO up to ME and what I want. But it is nice to hear both sides of the coin...so I can know what to expect....or not. :)

Any other random advice that anybody has about the hospital stay or when we bring the baby home...feel free to throw a comment on the blog...I love reading them....and then discussing them with John and such. :)

Okay, well we are getting soooooo close.

No comments: