For now the contractions have stopped. The last one was at 7:30. When I had them I was sitting at my kitchen table on a firm chair....it seems when I sat on a comfy couch to watch Dancing with the Stars they stopped. Or, perhaps they stopped because I blogged about it....then it was 'pressure'...hm. Ah well...we'll see!!!!
Next time they start I will go for a walk....after I bundle up. I wish it didn't get dark so quickly now...and that it wasn't cold and rainy....I would otherwise have no problem going for a walk.
Well we'll keep everybody posted.
2 comments:
The night before Kourtney's birthday party last year I was up having contractions all night long. I pictured me giving birth while Travis entertained all the guests downstairs! I was sure it was going to happen. He didn't come for 2.5 more weeks after that!
They sure do keep us guessing!
Oh man....2.5 more weeks and they'll be inducing me anyway!!! I sure hope he comes before that. Good to know though... :)
Post a Comment