So I thought I should hurry up and post about Week 35...as in 2 days, I will be past it! I have been exhausted this week after a fun-packed weekend in Wisconsin (including a surprise baby shower) and haven't had the energy at night to post all about it...but I will do so tonight.
I had started experiencing more nausea on 3 different days...but then have been fine.
Logan's still rolling around when things are quiet or after I've eaten or had a cold beverage. If things are crazy hectic, he usually doesn't move around a lot. I'm thinking that he'll have more of a laid-back personality (like John).
I am getting a few more stretch marks on my lower belly and hips. I feel great and people keep saying I look great...so that's good! I'd rather hear that then...hm, you look like crap! haha!
I toss and turn at night often and it is getting more difficult to swing this belly around without feeling little stretching pains on my lower belly.
It won't be too much longer......
No comments:
Post a Comment