Wednesday, November 5, 2008

One happy family!



We are all a bit sleepy after 2 days of painful labor, but we're all happy and healthy.

Quick stats:
Birthdate: November 5th, 2008
Time: 10:26 a.m.
Height: 22 in.
Weight: 10 lbs.
Hair: Lots of black hair

More pictures:





13 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a perfect family! He is adorable. I never would have guessed that we was going to be a 10lb baby! I can't wait to meet Logan in person!

Amy

Anonymous said...

He totally has John's hairline! Congrats, you guys!

Unknown said...

We are so happy for you guys. Been sitting on pins and needles waiting to see the pictures. Well worth the wait!

Congrats,
Your friends at Creative Services.

Lisa said...

Congratulations John and Paige! I wish the labor and delivery had been easier for you, but the important thing is that he is here and he is PERFECT and beautiful.

He is so tall! Looks like he'll take after his dad.

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable and we can't wait to meet him!!! Congratulations!

Abbey said...

I am SO happy for the both of you. Congrats and welcome to the world, Logan!!

Anonymous said...

He is adorable !!!! Wow 10lb and 22" .... go Paige !!Congratulations to both of you, what a beautiful family.

Liliana

rob said...

Congrats to both of you! What a cutie. He is adorable with all that hair! Can't wait to meet him. Take care:)

Love,
Erica:)

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a big boy. I'm so sorry you had to go through all that labor and then have the C-section. But I bet now that you can hold Logan in your arms you've forgotten all about that. I had a simular situation with Marlee, but not that long and she wasn't that big. Only 4lbs 15 oz. I'm so very happy for you. Now keep the blog updated so I feel like I get to see him grow up. It's been fun watching these last 9 months!

Love to the expanding Batterman family!

Mark, SHARI, Kirstie & Marlee

Johnson said...

Holy 10 pounds batman. You rock Paige! I am sure you are enjoying every second of this. Much love to you and little Logan.

-Kelly

Anonymous said...

10lbs?!?!? Good scotts!!! Congrats on finally meeting you little one. I am so happy for you two. I hope you know your days of bloggin are not over. Now we get to watch Logan grow up. Yipee!!!
Court :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is such a precious little boy. Keep sending the pics!

-Steph

Anonymous said...

Congrats Paige! He is a beautiful baby! I am very happy for you both! Enjoy every minute!

Veda