Today, Buddy and I took a 3 mile walk, hoping to get something started...nope. Then I came home and John and I went to Home Depot to get the rest of the materials for our laundry room project. After we came home we did some yard work - he did the final mow of the year while I plucked all my flowers that will not come back next year and trimmed all the flowers/plants that will come back. I also pulled some weeds and trimmed some bushes....nothing. I thought for sure the bending over and walking around would do something...but nope.
Right now, John is finishing the laundry room and I'm....going to try to do something to get Logan to come out....
I will keep everybody posted...
1 comment:
I'm on here like every few hours!!! Just wanted you to know we are thinking about you!
Kelly
Post a Comment