Friday, November 21, 2008

Logan's 1st Bath

Friday night, Logan had his first bath (2 weeks 2 days old).  His umbilical cord fell off exactly at 2 weeks old (Wednesday).

His first bath went well.  John videotaped while I bathed Logan.  He did really well - I expected him to scream the entire time, however he only screamed half the time.  He was content while I was wiping him off or not doing anything.  When I poured water on him and then the air hit him, I think he was a bit miffed.  He would just try to suck on his fingers any chance he got.  I look forward to his next bath to see if it is about the same, better or worse.  :)

Here are some pics:

A content Logan....

A ticked off Logan....

After bathtime, in his hooded towel...

Posing with Mommy...

Looking at Mommy...

All snug in his bathrobe...

After getting all lotioned up and his hair brushed, he's all snug in his pj's...

Sleeping while holding on to Mommy's finger...Goodnight!

No comments: