This is Paige...John posted yesterday's pictures and comments (as I was completely out of it). Wow it's been a crazy last few days. I am starting to type up the 'Birth Story'...cuz boy was it LONG and I'm trying to remember as much as possible. :) A note that was in an email that some of you may have received that wasn't mentioned on the blog was that after 26 hours of labor, I ended up having a c-section....hey, 10 lbs is a BIG baby....he was NOT coming out the el'naturel way. :)
Logan has just been a gem of a baby....we love him so much - he is just unbelievable and we thank our lucky stars for this marvelous gift every second.
He has nursed well, but in the first 24 hours, he ate about 4 times total....despite the fact that I tried numerous times. I suppose that he had just gone through a huge ordeal himself and he was quite tired. He was also probably trying to give me some moments of rest. :) The times he did nurse were when he was ready and he did an excellent job.
Today I was able to eat regular food for the first time in a couple days. I was also able to take a shower and take my first few steps which all went pretty well. I had all my tubes upon tubes removed, which makes tending to Logan a bit easier. :)
Here is a close up picture of our cute, little (BIG) man that my sister took last night:
4 comments:
So perfect! Save this shot - it is a keeper :) Glad you are feeling better today.
So beautiful and alert! Congratulations again and Happy Birthday, Paige!!! Your first birthday as a Mommy!
Your baby Logan is beautiful!
Thank God for answered prayers.
Bless you and yours.
What a precious little baby boy! I know what you mean about wanting him around you all of the time! They just steal your heart right away! I remember the first few days after Ava Claire was born I felt really good and pushed myself...I think a little too hard...because boy did I crash a few days later. Rest when you can. Congratulations on your beautiful son!
Love Ya,
Steph
Post a Comment