Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Update

So a whole week has gone by (plus a day since we got to the hospital).  I have so much to write about.  I will probably do it in bits and pieces and of course, I have many pictures to post!  :)

We came home on Sunday...we stayed as long as our insurance would pay for...we figured we might as well suck up as much knowledge from the nurses as we can....and it helped that we were completely taken care of.

I am doing well as long as I keep some Ibprofen in me.  He is doing just wonderful...always!

Logan is awesome....he is the most content baby ever!

I will try to post as much as I can today in between feedings.  :)

2 comments:

Johnson said...

Glad to hear things are going well! You deserve a good baby!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to motherhood Paige!