Unfortunately, the first celebration with the Battermann clan occurred hours after John's Dad's funeral. It was a nice change of pace after so much sadness the past week. I had plans to bake brownies & brought frosting, decorator icing/ gel & a Mickey Mouse cutout since he loves Neenee (which means Mickey). Well, there was a quarter of a plain sheet cake leftover, untouched....so John & I got creative.....not too shabby!
Those that were still around sang & his Godparents Aunt Kaye & Uncle Dan got him a cool helicopter. I gave Ryan the card to see & he went into his 'awesome' NO phase. People think it's hilarious. And it kind of is because he is little yet so mighty....but let me tell you - it's getting old. There is another level of humor because he is so used to telling Buddy No, that he says "No, Buddy!"...even if Buddy isn't there. Stinker.
Opening his present:
Pretty cool! He loved it.
Mickey!!
My mom did an awesome job on the cake. Here was the inspiration: his beloved Puppy.
Super cute cake, yeah?! She does such an awesome job every time.
Mom & Dad pic




















No comments:
Post a Comment