I didn't catch a shot of Carter & Ryan in the bike trailer, but they were in it & liked it. Ryan screams as soon as I put the cover down (to keep bugs from getting in there) but as soon as we get going he enjoys the ride. Phew!
And Logan....he's fast on a bike! We did one mile to the park, played, had a snack (though next time more water is required) & biked a mile back. I was very proud of him. Next week I will take him to a trail and see how he does on a continuous ride...
At the park...Ryan climbed high to make my heart beat faster but then he thankfully climbed back down.
Logan got adventurous.
He did the balance beam wonderfully!
Climbed this contraption with ease...
Then slid down the pole....well actually though it looks like he slid, he did not...he scooted while using his arm strength to do the scooting. His upper arm strength is just nuts.
Then he rode his bike a bit more.
Meanwhile Carter got his swing on then walked backwards down a hill & rolled. What a nut!
A very fun morning!!
No comments:
Post a Comment