Thursday, June 19, 2014

Random shenanigans

What do 2 little boys do when they have a balcony & a crane?



When daddy gets a new computer, what does one 5.5 year old create with the inside styrofoam?

(Their carnival dolphins now have a home on the side of their dresser.)

Who shall further protect these dolphins?


What does one sneaky 2-year old do while his mom is getting a shower?

<sigh>.....that is baking powder.  I grew nervous when he came upstairs with the almost empty brand new container.  The other two weren't nearly this mischevious at this age.....  :/


I love that Ryan asks to wear a hat randomly throughout the day.




I love when I am greeted in the morning by this cute character. & his posse:


But laugh when it is more like this:


Let's see....what else might a 2-year old do while his mom throws in a load of laundry?



Oh I do love them so!  Shenanigans & all!


No comments: