Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Park

It was a beautiful day, so we headed to the park. 

After Ryan explored the climbing structure & darn near freaked me out when he grabbed the sides of an opening, leaned out & yelled 'MOM', he opted to swing.  Safe choice, my man.

Viv wanted to swing too & shortly after lost a flip flop.  Logan came to her rescue, so cute. :)


Than he wanted to prove to me how strong he was & that he was a good multi-tasker by pushing both Ryan & Vivie.



Nice job, Logan!

So then Ryan got tired in the swing.


I took him out as he looked pretty uncomfortable.  And we cuddled but I eventually had to put him down.  That is when the crazy came out.  I will have to figure out how to post a video from my phone...but I have a 1-minute video of him saying 'NO!' to every question asked & at two parts of the video he even throws his hand out.

What a gem.  What a cute little gem. =)





No comments: