Thursday, June 19, 2014

Rainy Day

While making some errands in between raindrops, we hung out at home & watched an extra show or two.  Ryan saw Carter lay down & followed suit.


Then pillows came off the couch to make a 'pool' and they all made themselves comfortable.


After an errand all 3 boys were asleep.  I transferred Ryan to bed, but I let the other 2 wake up slowly while I pulled one weed.  One weed led to another & BAM pretty soon the hedge clippers were out! The boys woke up & helped me in between snacks inside or riding bikes or playing in the fort we built inside earlier.

Before pics:


After pics:




I still have to dig out a couple small bushes, but man alive does it look a million times better!!!!

Then later in the evening, the fort came down & a mountain appeared for an hour of fun.


A fun day indeed!

No comments: