Thursday, January 22, 2009

Space Bags

Goodness...I have a new love for Space Bags.  My friend Cassie has raved about them so I decided to give them a try....we don't have a basement and I was becoming bin-obsessed.  John told me to stop buying bins as we were running out of room in our attic.  Here is the space I saved:
Maternity Clothes of all kinds...BEFORE

AFTER

Everything stacked on top of the crate was in all 4 of those large bins...eeks!
Same stuff, different layout...

4 comments:

Abbey said...

Wow, you should do a commercial. Very nice. I might have to get some of those!

Cassie said...

JUST WAIT 'til you try the Space Bag Cube. I got a box of 7 of them (3 different sizes) at BB&B a couple of weeks ago. I feel like an astronaut whenever I go into the crawlspace...shrink-wrap everywhere!

Anonymous said...

Just a warning, they do great if you don't over fill them- we had them at the condo in Bourbonnais, and loved them at first- but if you try to change them around too much they quit sealing so tight-- hopefully in the last two years they have improved the seal.
But that is amazing how much room they saved you! Now what are you doing with the extra totes?
LOL- Love ya! Melissa

Cassie said...

I ended up putting all of the shrink-wrapped stuff back into totes...still stackable, but I only need half as many totes as before.