After skiing, we came back, warmed up, played some games then went to the indoor pool. At this time Logan was sleeping. I brought his swim trunks along just in case he decided to wake up and got jealous of the other kids swimming around. :)
Logan did wake up, so I decided to dip his toes in the water - just to see if he'd like it. The water was warm - not bathtub warm, but warm nonetheless. He didn't make a peep....he made a face, but not a peep. So, I put on his swim trunks. Oh, he did so well! I put his legs in...then I sat him down in the water (we were in 6-inch water by the by). He did so well. Then I put him in a little water swing and again he did well there too.
The first dip...


1 comment:
I gotta get one of those swings for Ava Claire!!! He is just so darn cute!!!
Post a Comment