Yesterday Logan was sporting an adorable dinosaur shirt (from Carrie) and his wrist & foot rattles. In this pic below, he is staring up at his HUGE dog towering over him. :)
Then he played with a kicking toy that Abbey gave us since her boys are past the 'kicking toy' stage. Logan has a good time with it - even though he doesn't really understand that when he kicks it, different sounds start playing and the song changes. :) Whatever, he still has a good time with it.

Then last night I put together this amazingly super-fun exersaucer...while John sat with Logan on the couch. ;) I did a good job...well I guess we'll see when Logan starts jumping around in it! We put him in it just to see how he looks in it, but he's still a little too little...another month and he'll love it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment