Saturday marked 26 weeks.
I am sill feeling quite amazing. :) I am just loving being pregnant!!!!! However, I am daydreaming a lot about 'when Logan arrives' and how much things will change. Currently....sure I'm bigger and proud to show it.....and our conversations have all been centered around Logan and all kinds of baby things....but thinking about all the changes that will take place....is exciting. :) And it seems to be coming closer and closer...quicker and quicker. :)
I could (& I'm sure John could too) do without the emotional side some days. It just seems that some days I can by teary about something sooo dumb. John has been great though. He's typically not a very sympathetic guy....but he's been very understanding lately and I really appreciate it.
I also have become a bit more obsessed about a 'clean house'...my biggest problem is Buddy, our Golden Retriever. Sure, he's pretty much the cutest dog ever and I love him to death...but the shedding is something I would love to see stop. I did buy the Furminator and that does do an amzing job at getting all the extra hair out before it hits the carpet for furniture....but it seems that no matter how much I get, there is still more. And it is shedding season due to the warm temps, but still...it is frustrating. Ah well.... :)
My doctor appt. is tomorrow morning. I have been getting a weird tingling sensation right above/around my ribs....like they are 'falling asleep' or something....it's weird...so I'm going to see if they say anything interesting about that. Otherwise, I will get orders for a glucose test....and I'll get to hear the heartbeat again. :)
Till tomorrow...
2 comments:
I've been reading since you found out you were pregnant. I found you through a mutual friend, Kelly (in Floria). I wanted to comment on your tingly feeling. I had the same thing with all 3 of my pregnancies. My doctors were never able to explain it, other than maybe a nerve was being pinched. I am quite curious if your doctor is able to shed some light on it.
Congrats on week 26!!!!
Haha...thanks for the comment! My doctor said the same thing....that perhaps a nerve is being pinched. At least both our doctors are on target for what it 'could' be. I told her that I just massage it or move around and it goes away...so that's good! At least it's nothing to be concerned about.
Post a Comment