Wednesday, July 2, 2008

22.5 Week Checkup

So I had my check up for this month. Logan's heart rate was 145 beats per minute....still nice and strong.

I met a new doctor (since there are 7 in this practice and any one of them could be on call to deliver Logan). This was the first male doctor I've met. He was allright. I had a small list of questions and he didn't elaborate much on the answers...just seemed kind of rushed. The other doctors took a moment to sit down and make me feel like they had all the time in the world for me.

This was the first time I was measured (which I am kind of surprised that it wasn't done before)...I am measuring a little big, but all in all just dandy.

So he didn't seem to have any other advice for my legs hurting other than (as I told him I was doing) was drinking lots of calcium and adding more potassium to my diet.

My next appt. is on the 30th. He said he will give me the paperwork at that time for the glucose test....fun, fun!

No comments: