Wow, another week has passed....quickly.
Let's see...Logan was very active this week...he even started to kick a little bit in the mornings as I am waking up (he used to wait until after I ate breakfast and started my commute). Sometimes as I toss and turn at night or get up to go to the bathroom...he'll give a couple of kicks...either to say, hey Mom I'm up with you....or hey Mom stop moving! :) I like to think he's being supportive.
Also, another very cool thing happened. When he kicks strongly (on the half of my stomach that I can actually see) I can see my belly move...it's really cool.
John's parents came up for the 4th of July....Dorene was able to feel Logan kick while we played a rousing game of Bingo at our town's festival (John ended up winning $50 later that weekend). :) So far Logan has showed off for everybody...I hope he keeps it up. :)
Logan enjoyed most of the food at our festival...although why is it that so much of the food is fried? Ick.
The rest of the week I have been filling out pre-registration forms, checking with the insurance company on our coverage to make sure there aren't any surprises when the big day comes and adding some stuff slowly, but surely to our registry.
No comments:
Post a Comment