Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hm...

So today I was searching for something on the lovely world of Pinterest....something about pregnancy - just getting random ideas for who knows what. I saw a picture of a pregnant lady with a dark line down her belly button....and it made me think.....hey, I had this with both boys...but I haven't seen any sign of this coming in this pregnancy just yet. I remember posting about it on my blog with Logan around 11 weeks; I unfortunately did not post about it with Carter (that I can easily find anyway). So who knows what that means. I had heard (amongst other stories) that it was a sign of a boy. So perhaps it hasn't appeared yet, never will and may have no sign of anything...but it was a though and was apparently post worthy.

Only 3.5 more weeks till we find out the gender!!!!!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I didn't have it with either of my girls!! Positive, pink thoughts!!!