So I am now officially 17 weeks along....woo-hoo!!! Time is really flying by a lot faster than I would've thought. And only one more week...and a few days...until we HOPEFULLY find out the gender. I have been preparing myself that we may not be able to find out due to firmly crossed legs from the baby! But I sure hope the baby cooperates! :)
I have been feeling very good. My sister-in-law, Melissa gave me 4 boxes of maternity clothes...woo-hoo! So tonight I will be having a fashion show to determine which tops/bottoms fit now or later in the pregnancy. :) She just saved us lots of money from buying all new clothes! Thanks Melissa!
The baby had his/her first trip to the zoo yesterday! We went with Abbey, Mark, Connor and Casey. We had soooo much fun with them. Connor has always warmed right up to me and I love it! The boys did SO well yesterday....and while walking to the car, they both were falling asleep in the stroller...so cute! I will post pictures. :)
The baby did walk away with a souvenir top to mark the first trip to the zoo.
I believe it was in the monkey 'house' where I felt the baby move a little bit...hm.... :)
This morning (Tuesday) I felt 2 kicks on my drive in to work. I begged the baby for more since the 1st 2 caught me off guard....but I got nothing...what a tease! I am sure towards the end of my pregnancy I will ask the baby to calm down and let me sleep...but right now I am just so excited any time I feel movement!
This week the baby is about 5 inches long and weighs about 5 ounces (about the weight of a turnip)!
No comments:
Post a Comment