Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Friday

So after all the excitement of our flight, drive and finding out Jen was pregnant. We drove out to Justin's house and met up with Jen who just got off work. We went to a lovely little restaurant called the "Mustard Seed". While we waited, Jen and I talked more baby talk...then we ran into a lady she knows....so then there was more baby talk. The lady mentioned that I looked like her at 6 months. Yes, I did all of a sudden go from kinda flabby to super-showing (I will post more pics when we get home tomorrow).

We then drove back to Justin and Jen's and hung out... In the meantime, Lauren had sent Justin and Jen a beautiful Edible Arrangement (a bunch of fruit that looks like a bouquet of flowers...very pretty AND yummy)...so us pregnant gals just went to town! Aunt Wendy made fun of me as I had a chocolate covered banana in one hand and a strawberry in the other (cuz chocolate, bananas and strawberry's are an excellent combination)...but it did looks kinda funny!



We made plans for the next day and John and I drove back to our hotel.

No comments: