Okay, so I finally posted my pictures (pics of the zoo will come later tonight). We had issues with our Internet again last night, but John was able to fix it. Then I posted all these pictures to the website.....and then I came in this morning and they were all just little boxes with X's in them. Ugh. So I had to do it all again this morning.
Anywho...enjoy!
Oh, and last night I felt a couple more little kicks or punches!!! Yay!
3 comments:
I love all of your pics!!! I wonder why you have such a hard time downloading them. For me, I pop my SD card in my computer, and pull the picture from my files. I hope it is not always such a hard ordeal for you because I lvoe seeing them! I do wish they were bigger though!
Yeah, I have to figure out the pictures....in Mac land I haven't been able to copy it directly from our photo library to the blog...I have to email them from the library to my personal email then copy and paste. But then when I deleted my emails, the pictures deleted! Ugh. So I had to save them to my non-Mac computer and copy/paste them that way. I just need to figure it out.
But I do know how to make the pictures bigger on the blog...so I'll do that next time. :)
Oh you Mac people. Apple geeks - my husband became one too.
Post a Comment