Okay, so I will admit that the prenatal vitamin made me nausea a lot worse (thanks for the tip Kelly about the vitamin, iron and calcium!)....it definitely was not the only cause.
The past 2 mornings and half of the afternoon and sometimes part of the evening I've been nauseous. Since I've been nauseous, I've slept in an extra 2 hours each morning (very thankful I have flexible hours at work)....however this morning I had to get to work early....I woke up after eating a saltine or two....and I rolled out of bed and brushed my teeth. YIKES...one false move of the toothbrush (which is fine all other times) and that was it....I will spare the details, however John (being the ever so supportive one he is) mentioned something along the lines of 'it sounded like I was being attacked by aliens'. And this was inbetween laughter and actually sincere comments. :) Love ya!
2 comments:
Oh yeah, that is something people forget to mention. With all three pregnancies I gagged every single time I brushed my teeth. To the point of dry heaving. Nice, huh?
-Kelly
I STILL gag when I brush my teeth! It started 12 years ago during my pregnancy with TJ and never ended!! Good luck, sweetie!
Post a Comment