Monday, March 10, 2008

Week 6

Yay, this past Saturday I was 6 weeks along....hooray!!!!

This week I've ready that the baby's heart is 'built' and working. The baby is about a quarter of an inch long and has dark spots where the eyes and nostrils will be....the baby has little marks for ears and the arms and legs are protruding buds! All the little organs are being built as we speak (I hope this poor baby doesn't get my icky Chron's).

What is amazing to me is how all that can be happening in a quarter of an inch long baby!!!! It is truly, truly a miraculous event and I am so excited that we are able to experience it.

1 comment:

Johnson said...

Life is an amazing thing.

I am like a freak checking here today. It was nice to see a new post! I was wanting to see if you had your ultrasound yet. I want to know how many are in there!

-Kelly