Sunday, July 13, 2014

Splash Park!

Why don't I go to these more often?  They are free & lots of fun.  However, I did spend a lot of time dishing out snacks, water & holding a whiny Ryan.  He would go play, but then he'd want to come climb all over me.  Next year will be better.

So for the most part they filled buckets & such.  Carter didn't get very wet, nor did Ryan.  Linda loves water & liked to get Logan with buckets....and he's doing so much better with it!  By the end he was running (though it was busy so we kept having to tell them not to run) through sprinklers & all.   I'm so proud of him!!

Ryan is checking out the water system.



And getting right in there to play.


All 5 of them were standing there putting their feet on the jets, but by the time I got my camera Ryan walked away.  Of course.

You can't quite tell, but Logan is soaked. Even his hair is wet!!  Woohoo!!'


So to dry off, Linda & Logan laid out on their towels. :)


No comments: