Thursday, July 3, 2014

Festive Fourth Crafts

Another holiday snuck up on us.... Logan wanted to do a craft.  To Pinterest we went .  We headed to the store to get a couple supplies & got to work. After we made our festive fruit, we went onto a firework craft.  A blob of paint & you blow into a straw...and poof!



Then we moved onto foam board:

It turned out pretty cool & they had fun!

Then we busted out the cookie cutters for stamps.  They started going & pretty soon I saw a flag being born!


I really like it!  I'll have to see where we'll hang it tomorrow!

......then..... This lil man wanted to paint.  Okay, fine.  I stepped in the kitchen & saw 2 dishes that had been soaking.  Not thinking, I washed them.  I came back in when I remembered a lil toddler with paint & found this:



I mean, it is washable paint....so not the end of the world, but aiyiyi....what a mess!  He managed to not let it get on his top though....so there's that....

Fun times & lots of fun memories!

No comments: