Thursday, July 10, 2014

Sleep Walking

I got home from the gym & was cooling down right before I hopped in the shower.  I heard Carter whining in his sleep.   I muted the tv to hear if I should go in. He stopped.  I put the tv back on & moments later he comes stumbling down the hallway mumbling something about 'not finding it'.  I thought he meant Tao.  So I started walking back to his room with him & asked him what he was looking for.  He was still mumbling but then said "you know the chef that makes the (mumbled something). It's yummy".  Then he sucked his thumb & went back to sleep.

I went back to my room.  30 seconds later, he came back mumbling again.  We walked back, again.  And he said "I just want to catch a marshmallow and a half a piece of bread".  

Okay....haha!....tossed & turned for a minute & asleep.

I was laughing at his comments.  The only thing I can think is that I love to watch the Pioneer Woman & we did make a snack off her show today, which included a half of an English muffin.... But no marshmallows.  And I suppose she is chef-like..   

Anywho, cracked me up!

No comments: