I still feel great and enjoy every movement Logan makes. Sometimes though, when I walk, he does a move that hits some nerve...or a bladder...something that feels goofy, but eh...I still love it.
I got my haircut right before our shower last weekend. John wanted it long...I wanted it short, I so I told the hairdresser to do something. So she gave me some layers, which look nice. I can still put it in a ponytail (a John-thing), but I do have a hairstyle (a me-thing).
I am reading more and more about 'labor and delivery'...and the days 'after'. It is just getting so close, it is so very exciting!
People ask 'are you ready?' Well...as ready as we're going to be. We get snipets of advice or stories from many friends or family....and we continue to welcome any words of wisdom anybody has to offer. We will have our own experience and look forward to sharing our wisdom someday. :) We are just ready to finally experience 'parenthood'.
We have one more shower hosted by John's family in a few weeks...so I keep saying as long as Logan can stay put until then, he's welcome to come into the world anytime after that. :)
1 comment:
Man, I wish my pregnancies went this fast!
this time next month we will be down to days to go!!!
CRAZY!!
Post a Comment