Yay...31 weeks down....9 to go (give or take a couple...hopefully not more than a couple either way).
Logan is approximately 16 inches long and weighs 3.3 pounds (about the weight of 4 navel oranges). :) And he's ready to hit a growth spurt! Ah, crazy!
I've read that really after you hit Week 32 the only main growth development is of the lungs...so really you're fairly safe to deliver anytime afterwards (as they can give him shots to quickly ripen his lungs).
Logan has kept up with kicking me bunches and I still love every kick. I read that after Week 32 he may run out of room and not kick as hard or as much...talking with different people, some agree, some don't. I hope to still feel him move a lot....
This week I felt his first round of hiccups!!!! On Friday I felt a rhythmic 'tap' for a bit of time. Then I have felt them about once a day since then...it's cool. I feel bad cuz for him as hiccups aren't always an amazing feeling, but I've read he feels just fine.
My sister-in-law Sandy (John's sister) gave us some hand-me-down books...so I've been reading different ones to Logan most nights...he seems to enjoy storytime. I look forward to building his book collection as I plan on reading to him often. :)
John finished painting Logan's room....the ceiling and the closet...so everything is so fresh and clean looking. He hung the valance and took all the other 'stuff' we had in his room out. I put the sheet of Logan's bedset on the mattress (we don't have the mattress pad yet) and I put the comforter on the bed....it is just sitting on the floor next to the hamper. And that's what is in his room right now. It's cute though. :)
As I was emptying Logan's closet so John could paint, I found yet another bag of 0-3 month clothes from my nephew, Jakob....so Logan is definitely set for his first couple months! Thanks Jakob!
The furniture has been shipped and a trucking company will call me in 10-14 days to schedule a delivery date...I will say 'when is the soonest you can come?' We are very excited to get furniture in here!
Our first shower is in one and a half weeks....we are soooooo excited!
Time for bed....I had a mini-migraine today so I need to go sleep it off.
1 comment:
Few thoughts as I was reading this:
32 weeks is the "all clear" now the eyes and all preemie issues are done!
Jakob was happy to donate all clothes!
Migrains are from your side of the family- hope this little boy is nothing really like your brother! LOL
love ya!
Melissa
Post a Comment