Friday, September 12, 2008

32....almost 33 week checkup

So today I had a doctor appointment since I'm going every two weeks now.

I met with the 2nd to last doctor....a male doctor and he was very nice. He seems to have a good sense of humor, likes to talk and is overall very friendly.

Logan's heartbeat is at 157....which is higher than 2 weeks ago...I think he's just excited for the baby shower tomorrow at my Mom's. :)

When he measured my belly, he said that I was +2 and that they need to keep an eye out because if I go any bigger they need to do an ultrasound to check his growth. But then I mentioned that I will be 33 weeks tomorrow....he said 'oh, well then you're fine'. I am measuring 34 weeks, so it is still only +1, which is okay. :)

My next appointment is in two weeks from today and I will meet the last doctor...yay!

No comments: