Sunday, June 29, 2008

Week 22

Hooray another week down! I love counting by weeks...I feel it makes things go by much quicker!

I've attached another belly shot (this was taken late at night, so I don't look super, but who is really looking at my face much!)

This week I've noticed that Logan has had some active days and 'sleep' days. I get bummed on the 'sleep' days as I love feeling him move....but I read that this can be normal, especially if I' a little more active in a given day...

I have also noticed that my belly button is starting to flatten out on the bottom-half a bit....it feels funny!  Soon I guess it will be flat, then perhaps an outtie!

Sunday Logan did something new....he kicked the other direction; it felt as if he were kicking my insides and bladder. It felt weird, but I love any movement from him!

My parents came and took our guest bed to 'hold' it for us until we move (someday...there's nothing in the works). So now Logan's room is pretty much an empty palate. We have to pack away the wall hangings (unfortunately that is one of the only rooms that actually had wall hangings...I've got to get on the ball with the rest of the house). And once we decide on the bedding, we'll repaint his room (it needs refreshing anyway, so we might as well have it match a bit).

Bedding is hard....if anybody knows of a good site (besides Babies R Us), that isn't crazy ridiculous expensive....let me know. I don't really want a theme (animals, sports, autos)...but just a nice 'boy' bedset for the crib.

While my parents were here, Logan actually showed off and was kicking me a bit...and my Mom felt him almost right away! Go Logan! Hopefully he behaves that way when we see more relatives and friends! :)

Well this week Logan is the length of a spaghetti squash (never heard of that one either...I've only heard of the regular Summer squash). :) He is 11 inches long and almost a pound! I have my doctor appt. on Wednesday so I'll post when I'm done there. Oh, and I scheduled our 3D ultrasound for August 12th...so we'll have new pictures then. :)

(Oh and for those of you who knew Julie...from working at DeVry or whatever...she's engaged!!!!!! Congrats Julie!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://media.allrefer.com/s1/l/s0600150-spaghetti-squash.jpg

that is spaghetti squash, named because the inside looks like spaghetti noodles!

Love ya!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

www.babydepot.com is pretty good...so is www.potterybarnkids.com

Anonymous said...

Baby center store is also a good site and they have some bedding items on sale that are really nice.

Liliana

Anonymous said...

Hey Paige!

Here is a potential helpful hint...if you like a specific baby bedding...but the set is too expensive...sometimes you can just buy the bumper and/or crib skirt. You really don't need expensiv sheets! Especially because they will get messy pretty often! Hope this helps!

Steph

P.S. - You look GREAT!!!