Well, needless to say we are soooooooooooooo excited!!!!! John is SO glad to have the Battermann Family name carry on.
The ultrasound tech asked if we wanted to know.....we said YES and I want lots of pictures (I have 11). :)
She put the machine on and started rubbing my belly with the thing-y (that's the technical term)....and we saw that the baby's legs were not crossed, so I began feeling VERY hopeful (after all we had given him several pep talks). Then she paused on legs with a thing-y (another technical term) in the middle. I was going to say oh that's a boy....but didn't want to offend my little girl if that was the case. She said, this is the leg and this and that....and that is 100% BOY!
I did tear up and then while I was waiting for the doctor for my doc appt. I cried a little bit....I just can't believe this is all happening. It is so cool!
We have 2 very clear pictures...I will post those later after John scans them when he gets home.
We are very close to the name....so I'll post that soon.
Well I will post more later, I just wanted to shout that from the rooftops!!!!
In November, John and I will have a SON (oh, that is soooo cool to say).
5 comments:
Congratulations! Everyone I know that has had a girl got really big really fast....and the boys were just like basketballs......guess there is no telling...we are so happy for you guys!!!!
YEAH!!!! Congrats! It is so weird I was waiting for your page to load and even though I said girl yesterday I just knew it was gonna say boy when if finally pulled up.
Anyways, now you can talk to your son and go blue crazy. I am so happy for you.
Yeah !!! Last night I almost wrote I was a boy ... but since most people was saying girl I did not ...
Congrats !!!!!!!!
Lili
I knew it!!! I knew it was going to be a boy! I told Mom my predictions a while ago...and I was right!!! How exciting to finally know that you are going to have a son! I can't wait to find out the name!!! Congratulations to the both of you!!! I will be posting more on my blog tomorrow...hopefully...depending on if my little Ava Claire gives me enough time!
Congratulations to both of you, on your baby son on the way.
I have been following your blog since the beginning, and get teary just thinking about how long you have waited, and how happy you are to finally be pregnant. I feel like I've gotten to know you a little better, by just reading your story. Too bad we're so far away.
Continue to enjoy your little blessing each and every day, and you are going to make great parents.
Love, Aunt Marlene
Post a Comment