Monday, June 16, 2008

Week 20

Oh my gosh! I'm halfway through my pregnancy!!!!!!!

I feel absolutely amazing. I feel Logan move several times throughout the day...lately the car rides to and from work he'll do a little kick or punch or roll. As mentioned in an earlier post, I did start feeling harder kicks...it won't be too much longer until John can feel him kick me. :) We sit there and say "Come on Logan, kick Mom". Hopefully he doesn't 'remember' that later in life. :) I remind him (after I ask him to kick me) that once he's born, he's not allowed to kick or punch his mother. :)

I don't want to sound vain in this next comment, however....when I'm at work or out and about and I pass by a glass door or a mirror and I catch a glimpse of my profile in the reflection...I just smile. I just see this little belly...that's growing...and it's so fun! I feel like I say this all the time (or perhaps think it as well)....but we just waited so long for it to happen, I just get so excited that I am pregnant and that my little guy will be here in 5 months! Ah!

Tomorrow we get our living room furniture delivered...we are very excited. My parents are coming up to take our queen guest-bed set to their house. They are going to hold it there until we are able to have a guest room someday and can take it back. Then once the bed is out of Logan's room, we will start filling it with more and more little boy things!

John and I are going to register within the next few weeks. I need him to be 'in the mood' as I really want to soak up this experience....and don't want to be rushed or have him get antsy....or whatever.

This week, Logan is approx. 11 ounces and 10 inches long...about the length of a banana! My book says he's swallowing a lot more now....a good practice for his digestive system.

OOh....sooooo exciting!

No comments: