Thursday, June 5, 2008

Dreams

I had wanted to post this earlier before my appt., but last night I must've had about 10 seperate dreams on 'what' we were having. I tossed and turned like a crazy person, all excited....and each time I woke up, it was 'It's a Girl' or 'It's a Boy' or more commonly 'We can't tell'.....so when I woke up in the morning I was so confused if I knew or not.

Well at least now we know. I am very glad we found out....it is so fun to daydream about what he will look like....and how to do the nursery.....how things are going to be knowing that he's a boy....just different raising scenarios....for example, my friend Abbey said 'welcome to the world of stand-up pee'. haha!!!

I am SO excited....I love him so much already!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

or welcome to the world of trucks, bugs, dirty and farts! LOL
oh you could just raise him nerdy and not give him trucks!

NAHH Dawn and I would never let that happen!

Hugs! We are so happy for you two!
Melissa and James