Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Week 13

Yay....Week 13...down!


So this past week...mostly I've been feeling just fine...little waves of nausea, but nothing too crazy.

This past Monday we had some really bad weather....really cold (30s & 40s....last week was 70s)...it even snowed huge snowflakes! Well I woke up with a really bad headache (that lasted most of the day) and then proceeded to be nauseous most of the day. So I blame the bad weather.

Other than random days where I don't feel 'amazing', I feel pretty darn good. Brushing my teeth is still not good...I'm beginning to think that dry-heaving 3-4 times a week due to brushing may stick with me this whole pregnancy. I've gotten used to it, but still wouldn't mind if it went away!

Still no little bump yet....but our baby is the size of a medium shrimp...not quick as glamorous sounding as a lime, but it's what babycenter.com says. :) This means that the baby is about 3 inches long....can you believe it!?!?!?! I took a look at all the past weeks' pictures of 'how big the baby was' and it is SOOO amazing how much this little baby has already grown! I can't believe it! Oh, how exciting!

I get to hear the baby's heartbeat on Monday...I'm soooo excited! It seems like my last appointment was just a little bit ago!

I really can't believe that I'm almost 14 weeks along...I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes this fast!

No comments: