Okay so, Saturday the 5th marked my official 10 Week milestone (every week is a milestone to me).
The morning sickness has lessened....I still get it, but it is not nearly as severe as it was the last couple weeks....however the car sickness is just not good. If I am on straight highway, I am fine...however stoplights, stop signs and traffic are just a kick in the pants!
I haven't had to fly yet for my job....but the time will come in mid-May, if not sooner....so I am really hoping that flying is not as bad....and am hoping in general that the morning sickness and car sickness comes to a halt! :)
While up in Wisconsin this weekend, my nieces did the 'Pencil Test' and the test claims that I am having a girl this time....then I'll have a boy, then another girl (the same order my Mom had her kids!).
We'll see if it was right....
No comments:
Post a Comment