Well today I have a migraine...I rarely got them before...very rare...so who knows where this came from. I am sitting in my office with no lights on and my sunglasses on....I look very cool! I tried to rest it off this morning, but it is a no-go. I was given a list of approved over the counter meds from my doctor...so if it is not better by the time I go home, I'll take some Tylenol.
My Mom said that when she was pregnant with my brother she got migranes quite frequently...shoul've known he was going to be trouble! (haha...just kidding James!) So perhaps this could be the sign of a boy?? Who knows....only 10 more weeks till we find out (ugh..seems like forever).
In the meantime, I noticed today that I have what is called 'linea nigra'...aka... Dark Line (creative, right?). It is a line from my belly button down. I've heard a couple people get this. It is apparently more common in darker-pigmented people (not as common in fair skinned peeps)...so I guess I have my Italian roots to thank? It can be caused by a lack of folic acid....I am getting some through my prenatal vitamin, but I will go home and eat some leafy greens just to be safe. :) However, it is also rumored that this is a sign of a boy...hmmmm....
Not showing yet...just an extra layer of 'chub' I've created by being car sick and stopping at fast food places...although I am stopping that...it's bad news eating all that bad stuff.
Other than that, there is nothing too new here!!! Just staying happy and pregnant!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment