Monday, October 17, 2011

Daddy can fix it

Tonight John opted to put Carter to bed and I, Logan (we switch every few nights). Part of Logan's routine as of late is getting to play some preschool computer games on the iPad for 10 minutes before bed. After he plays the games, we read a book...sometimes a book on the iPad, sometimes a paper book. Either way he helps turn the pages and pays attention. Well tonight was an iPad book. I clicked on the app button and it didn't do anything. I tried again and other buttons...nothing. I closed all the apps that were running and then clicked off. Turned it back on, nothing. Logan said 'we should go get Daddy to fix it'. I said hey, hey, now wait a minute...Mommy can do it!!! He had even started climbing out of bed! Little Stinker! I closed the iPad cover and then said 'Hocus Pocus" (just on a whim)...and then when I opened it up, it actually worked!

I just thought it was so funny that he was so ready to get his Daddy to fix it. Now he's the stinker!!

No comments: