About 10 shots later and me trying like a nut to get both of the boys to look at me at the same time, I got a decent one...then realized my background had the load of laundry I had just brought up to fold - and who wants to see that in the background? So I moved it...took a few more, then realized that it wasn't going to work. Earlier we had been outside playing with the hose and some tupperware to splash in the water and Logan's shorts got all wet...so he wasn't wearing shorts. I am not a huge fan of partially clothed children for an important milestone photo-op...so I kicked Logan and Buddy out of the picture and got cute little Carter sitting all by himself. I was so impressed as he was still sitting while I was trying to get the right picture - what a cutie!!
***Here are the pictures - my regular camera is having a couple issues, so the camera I've used most lately is my iPhone and in an instance such as this where the lighting isn't great, the photo looks a bit fuzzy.***
Logan (without shorts...nice) and Carter (sporting the deer in the headlights look) the amazing sitter!!
Here is my impressive Carter at 4 months, 3 weeks. (And yes for those of you wondering, Logan sat up in almost the exact timeframe)
No comments:
Post a Comment