Thursday, February 25, 2010

Carter's First Bath

Twelve days after he was born, Carter completely lost his umbilical cord...yay!! So on his 2-week birthday we gave him his first bath. All in all, he wasn't extremely thrilled with the process. After all was said and done, I realized it was past time to eat, so who knows had I fed him first if things would have gone better. He did scream...until he had his pacifier. Some of the pictures are funny.


Getting prepared for his first bath...

This picture just CRACKS me up! It is as if we put a cat in water!

He has his pacifier now and is holding onto it for dear life. (His eyes are huge in every picture and note how round his tummy is!)

So, uh, Mom...how do you think bathtime went?

Ahhh....so peaceful...and clean!

Okay, okay, no more pictures...please!

Seriously, Mom...I'm SO hungry!!!

No comments: