Saturday, December 12, 2009

Carter's 3D/4D Ultrasound

Today was so exciting...we had Carter's 3D/4D ultrasound! Both sets of grandparents came up/down to join us. Logan wore his Big Brother shirt (which fits him a little better than it did several months ago when he first heard the news of being a big brother).

The ultrasound went great. With an exception of literally the last 30 seconds, Carter had his hands in his mouth the ENTIRE time! The technician jiggled my belly for all she was worth to try and move his hands, but he just thought they were sooo yummy! She did get several great pictures and we have a 10 minute DVD as well of everything she was doing. His heartrate was 158 bpm, which is pretty high...normally it is around 140 (must've been the mountain dew I had before I went to the appointment so he'd be active...although to be honest, he's pretty active without caffeine too!).

He is still very much a boy! I will not post the picture, but boy oh boy there is NO mistaking him for a girl...way to go Carter!

Carter appears to also have big cheeks like Logan...and hair already like Logan. You can see for yourself, but all of us in attendance think that Carter looks like Logan, which is a very good thing as Logan is such a cutie pie!


This is the BEST picture...his hands aren't in his face and he is smiling a bit.


Here Carter is resting his head on his hands...so cute!

In this picture it looks like he is laughing and giving a thumbs up!


Here his mouth is open...getting ready to eat his hands again...


It kind of looks like he's giving us the finger here...although, I don't think it is 'thee' finger. :)

This picture is kind of cool, but also kind of creeps me out..his eyes are OPEN!! I know they can open their eyes, but to see it was kind of interesting. :)


Here is a picture of his cute little (big) foot! (I have no idea what the other stuff is surrounding the foot, but it is kind of gross looking...sorry)

1 comment:

Abbey said...

Great pictures!!! It is amazing what they can see. Can't wait to meet the little guy.