Friday, November 20, 2009

One nap

Without any planning on my part or Logan's, it seems that he has become a one nap a day guy. I initially didn't look forward to this transition as I thought I would be missing out on a 'break' during the day. However, I really like it. I keep him busy and running around until 10:30-11 and then put him down for a nap when he's good and exhausted. He then sleeps for 3 - 3.5 hours!!!!! Oh gosh, it is amazing! I get so much done. I am able to log in to my class and grade stuff, do some laundry, pick up toys, clean up, relax...whatever needs done that day. And when he wakes up, he just starts a cute little shout as if to say 'Hey Mom, I'm awake!'. When I get him he is SUPER smiley and bounces up and down in his crib...it really is too cute.

Still if we take a car ride earlier in the morning or later in the afternoon, he will snooze for the 5-20 minutes, but he appears to not be any worse for the wear if he doesn't take those mini-snoozes.

No comments: