When the workers weren't looking, I snapped a picture of the wall for his scrapbook. Can you find my adorable baby on this wall???
Monday, June 15, 2009
He's a model!!!
Last month Logan had his 6 month photo shoot at a local photo studio. They took many adorable pictures of him (naturally) and even asked me to sign a model release form for the pictures. They wanted to use a picture of him naked (in a diaper) laying down on his tummy and peeking his head out of a blanket (a white blanket that my Nana knitted him - every photo shoot has at least one picture with this blanket). It is truly an adorable picture and it is hanging on my wall....I will take a picture of it and post it. Anyways, I walked into the photo studio the other day to get a reprint of one of the other pictures, and voila - there was Logan on the wall!!!!! However, they did not use the picture they originally thought (they may have or still may...or may use it in a different store). They used a super close-up of his face - those adorable puffy cheeks and cute grin.
When the workers weren't looking, I snapped a picture of the wall for his scrapbook. Can you find my adorable baby on this wall???
When the workers weren't looking, I snapped a picture of the wall for his scrapbook. Can you find my adorable baby on this wall???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment