Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Professional Easter Pictures

Last Monday I took Logan to the studio to get some Easter pictures taken. I was a bit bummed at the lack of props they had, but luckily I brought Logan's Easter Bunny he received from Grandma Battermann last year.

I tried to get Logan to sit up, but he wasn't in the mood - he had just learned the week before, so it was still new.

These pictures that I'm posting are pictures I took of the pictures (some already in frames) - hence why there are shadows and they don't look of best quality.


In his Easter Outfit (minus shoes I later bought for him), with his Bunny.


This picture is 'SO' Logan - his hands are always clasped together (praying).


This is my favorite picture. He is on his tummy looking up....oh, it is such a sweet-looking pose.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a blessing from God...huh?!