Today, Logan tried Peas for the first time and he LOVED them! So far he also enjoys sweet potatoes,bananas, rice cereal, oatmeal, rice & apple cereal and oatmeal & bananas. He was not a fan of avocado, however it wasn't extremely ripe when I bought it and therefore didn't mash as well as I wanted, so the texture could've been too much for him to handle. Or who knows, it could be the flavor as well - we will try it again in a couple weeks. He has also had puffs and biter biscuits and enjoys them (as long as Buddy isn't around). When the puffs are first placed in his mouth he has a look of 'what the heck did you just put in my mouth??'. It is too cute.
So today was peas and he was excited - he finished the jar in a matter of minutes. John is not thrilled that Logan loves peas as John despises this vegetable - I, on the other hand, love them, although I haven't met a vegetable I didn't like. Naturally, when trying peas for the first time, Logan had to wear the bib that my Aunt Wendy made for him - she did an excellent job!
1 comment:
LOVE the bib!
Post a Comment