Oh man, Logan is so close to rolling over, it’s crazy. I feel like I haven’t worked with him as much on it as I should have…but I realized that he will be 5 months in a week and a half and he needs to get going.
So last month he was able to get onto his side from his back, but would get stuck trying to roll over his arm. Well the last week or two, he hasn’t even tried getting onto his side – even before he was sick. So I decided that I’d help him out to try to conquer part 2 of rolling over….and he did it! I gently pulled him onto his side and after a little struggle he did it – he was on his stomach! We did it about 7 or 8 times this morning. I kept giving him the opportunity to do part 1 as well, but he wasn’t having it. So he just needs to put Part 1 (which he did several weeks ago) and Part 2 (which he did this morning) together and poof we’ll have a Logan that can roll over!
Additionally, while he was on his tummy after the 5th roll over, his legs were in ‘crawl’ position and he was pushing…..I thought for sure he was going to roll over from front to back, but then he had scooted himself onto the carpet (off his blanket) and was face-implanted into the carpet. So at that point, I decided to put him out of his misery and put him on his back on his blanket.
So we have potential for many exciting things to happen this week….I can feel it!
No comments:
Post a Comment